Traffic Control Persons
Contract • Chapleau Region
Levert Group is seeking TRAFFIC CONTROL PERSONS for various locations.
· Allowing / Stopping vehicles entering/exiting the job site
· Communicate with other Traffic Control workers to ensure a smooth flow of traffic through
the job site
· Ability to stand for a long period of time
· Experience with Traffic Control on a job site is preferred
· Experience working early morning and late evenings
· Ability to work steady hours
· Steel Toe Boots
· Safety Glasses
· Hard Hat
· Work Gloves
· FULL High- Vis wear (shirt and pants)
you are interested in the opportunity, please register with us. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Qualified individuals with disabilities are entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with Levert Group. This includes assistance in completing the registration process (online or in the office). To discuss accommodations needed to apply for a job, please call Levert Group at 1-800-461-5934 and ask to speak with a Recruiter.