Nurse Practitioner, RN E.C. - Foleyet Nursing Station
Full-Time • Timmins Region
Services de santé de Chapleau Health Services is currently seeking a temporary full time Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN E.C.)/Manager for the Foleyet Nursing Station.
If unable to fill a temp full time position, Services de santé de Chapleau Health Services is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to provide locum services 1-2 weeks per month on a 6 month to one year renewable term.
· Thorough knowledge of and proficiency in current nursing physical assessment and treatment methods.
· Three to five years experience in community settings.
· Previous experience with program administration and staff supervision.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to ensure an effective and efficient working environment.
· Baccalaureate degree in nursing and nurse practitioner certificate from a recognized university.
· Current certificate of competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario with Extended Class.
· Current membership in Registered Nurses Association of Ontario and/or Nurse Practitioners Association of Ontario.
· Bilingual French and English is an asset.
· Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
· Valid Ontario Driver’s license.
· Must be a self-starter.
Terms and conditions are negotiable.
Interested applicants may submit a detailed cover letter and resume to:
Services de sante de Chapleau Health Services
6 Broomhead Road, P.O. Box 757
Tel: (705) 864-3061
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications received will be held strictly confidential.
Cet avis est disponible en français.
Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with the Human Rights Code or the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act in order to properly participate.